Spare your muscles with green vegetablesMay 2, 2014
Les époustouflants épinardsMay 2, 2014
1) Choose only what you like
2) Compose a meal of many diverse items
3) Decide how much of each food you want
4) Save by enjoying lighter food!s
How does paying by weight work?
- For every 100 g you pay $2.30.
- If your plate weighs less than a kilogram, you are guaranteed not to pay more than $14.50 during the day or $17.50 in the evening.
- If you have a big appetite and you fill your plate with more than a kilogram of delicious food, the $2.30/100 g price still applies.
- You don’t pay for the weight of our plates or other containers.
Five tips to maximize your choice at the buffet:
- Create a balanced meal: 50% vegetables, 50% protein.
- Opt for some light, leafy salad.
- Brighten your plate with appetizers – perhaps a small pizza, a spring roll, a mini burger.
- Complete your meal with condiments such as olives, corn chips, ground flax seeds.
- Finally, take a small piece of dessert and add whipped cream – light and so good!