Whether your favorite team wins or loses, on a big game night, the important thing is to have something good to eat with your friends. While the NHL playoffs fever is in full effect, here’s a recipe that will delight sports fans, both vegetarians and carnivores. Watch the video.
For the “wings” :
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 250 ml. flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 375 ml. beer (minus 1 swig for the chef…)
- Salt, pepper to taste
For the sauce :
- 100 ml. honey
- 75 ml. mustard
- Salt, pepper and tabasco to taste
- In a bowl, combine the flour, egg, beer, salt and pepper.
- Dip the cauliflower bouquets in the preparation and fry in a deep fryer preheated to 350ºF.
- Once cooked, spread the “wings” with honey and mustard sauce.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, Ranch or Honey Mustard.